netboot problem

Hello

I created boot image for D-Link card DFE-530TX exactly as it is subscribed
in http://netboot.sourceforge.net/texts/HOWTO.html with packet driver
included with original NIC. As result I got two files : raw binary and
floppy image. Floppy image was (and is) working fine. As I found no
problems, so I gave raw binary to our technician to program it into flash
chip. I got chip back, installed into NIC and tried to boot. Boot hanged
just after message :
NetBoot V0.9.8, Copyright(C) 1995-2003 G.Kuhlman
BIOS options: DDIM

That's all. Machine can be restarted only turning it of and on again.

What can be wrong here ? Thank you very much for your kind advises !

With best regards
Martynas