-----Original Message-----
From: Gero Kuhlmann [mailto:gero@gkminix.han.de]
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 5:12 AM
To: netboot@baghira.han.de

today I have changed the configuration of the netboot mailing list to
allow only subscribed members to post. Hopefully this will reduce the
amount of spam sent into the mailing list.

All mails sent to the mailing list from non-members will be bounced
to me. If any of those mails belongs to the list I will approve and
resend it. Since the list is quite low-volume, I don't expect that
much of additional work. This is probably the easiest way to satisfy
readers who receive the list via some web based interface and are not
directly subscribed.

If you have any problems posting into the mailing list please feel
free to send me a mail.

gero.

--
Gero Kuhlmann, Hannover     0511/6497525 (Voice)    gero@gkminix.han.de