LinuxWorld NY 2001 Report and Thanks

I have put up a page with pictures and commentary on the LinuxWorld Expo
NY 2001 at:

   http://www.thinguin.org/linuxworldny2001/

Please check it out.

It was an interesting and challenging project, but I think we succeeded
in our goal of showing Open Source Network Booting and Thin Client
technology to a lot of people.

It was great to work with Jim McQuillan and Jim Glutting of LTSP.org and
David Parsley of Roanoke College.  They made it both possible and
pleasant to do as good a job as we did. Long days go much faster with
good company.

I am already looking forward to the next LinuxWorld Expo in August in San
Francisco, and if it is only half as successful as this one has been, I
think we will be thrilled.

I would also like to thank Ken Yap and Gero Kuhlmann for the maintaining
the Etherboot and Netboot packages, and to all the people who give their
time and energy contributing to the projects.

And I would like to thank my wife, who is constantly supportive of my
"hobbies", and holds down the fort when I am off tilting at windmills.
You're the best.

Now it's back to the normal, but with great memories and a strong feeling
of accomplishment.

Regards,

Marty

---
    Try: http://rom-o-matic.net/ to make Etherboot images instantly.

   Name: Martin D. Connor
US Mail: Entity Cyber, Inc.; P.O. Box 391827; Cambridge, MA 02139; USA
  Voice: (617) 491-6935, Fax: (617) 491-7046
  Email: mdc@thinguin.org
    Web: http://www.thinguin.org/