Re: NFS Root setup

On 1/28/2001 9:55 AM Brian Webb brian_d_webb@hotmail.com wrote:
>I'm trying to set up my first diskless workstation
>and can't figure out how to add NFS root support
>to the kernel.

On the ltsp.org site in the downloads section you will find .tar.gz
(.tgz) files containing kernels that boot with root on NFS support.  Also
contained in the tarballs are the kernel config files used to build the
kernel.  You may be able to discover the options required to build a
suitable kernel there.

Marty

---
    Try: http://rom-o-matic.net/ to make Etherboot images instantly.

   Name: Martin D. Connor
US Mail: Entity Cyber, Inc.; P.O. Box 391827; Cambridge, MA 02139; USA
  Voice: (617) 491-6935, Fax: (617) 491-7046
  Email: mdc@thinguin.org
    Web: http://www.thinguin.org/