Re: Intel eepro100 and Netboot: help needed

	Thanks for your answer. Now the floppy image of the
0.9.0e works well, but the image.rom still does nothing. I tried
different options on the makerom dialog and padding with zeroes
too without success...

	Any hints?? I found a message in netboot list saying that
this NIC worked for Doug Ambrisko with netboot(
http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot/archive/msg02957.html) but how?
Mi bios parameters (Phoenix Bios 4.0) seem not to influence...

	Thanks for your time.

	Omar.

NOTE: I send copy of this message to Doug A., maybe he has
disconnected from the netboot mailing list, sorry for any
inconvenience to him.

El 01.11.00, Petr Olivka dijo:

:
: I had problem with eepro100 onboard with 810 chipset problem too.
: My eeprom everytime froze and do not send bootp request. debug was
: terrible.
:
: I had to made little change is source packet.S on line 1540
:
: setmd5: mov     ah,#SET_RCV_MODE
:         mov     cx,#MODE_DIRECTED
: !       call    callpkt