Re: tftp kernel retrieval failure

I think I see the problem... and it is I!  I have an old version of
mknbi here on diskette that I'm using to tag the kernels for
LUI (the version is the 4.2 version of etherboot).  Apparently,
the kernels tagged with the older versions of mknbi are no
longer recognized as "tagged".  Therefore, I will update my
version of etherboot before I send out any more tagged kernels
for LUI...     mea culpa...

Richard Ferri
IBM Linux Technology Center
rcferri@us.ibm.com