Re: 3c90x drivers

I'm sorry about the confusion. Linux loves being in PnP mode with all the
3c90x cards I've tried (at least in 2.2.14), but etherboot fails to detect
the card if bios is PnP. I don't know why, but it does. Since my machines
are also running rsynced copies of win95B, the only way the hardware stays
reliable is if bios is in PnP. I've tried just about every solution I can
think of to make win95 check the hardware setting rather than assuming
it's same as it was last time, but only PnP works. Fine, I can accept
that, but the etherboot driver doesn't work in PnP environments.