Re: Netgear FA310TX

On 1/7/2000 1:59 PM cjames@msi.com Craig A. James wrote:
>I just subscribed to this group, so apologies if this is a repeat
>question.  Is there an Etherboot driver for the Netgear FA310TX card, or
>is anyone working on one?

There is now :-)

I just added support for the NetGear FA310TX board to ntulip.c. This
Etherboot driver should now support MX987x5, LC82C16x, and LC82C115
boards, in addition to various DEC Tulip boards.

For those who would like to test the updated driver now, there is an easy
patch procedure for Etherboot 4.4.0 available at:

    http://www.thinguin.org/

Thanks to those who sent in /proc/pci and other debugging information. It
is very helpful.

Regards,

Marty

P.S. Maybe sleep really is overrated... ;-)

---
   Name: Martin D. Connor
US Mail: Entity Cyber, Inc.; P.O. Box 391827; Cambridge, MA 02139; USA
  Voice: (617) 491-6935, Fax: (617) 491-7046
  Email: mdc@thinguin.org
    Web: http://www.thinguin.org/