Re: More ammunition ... was Re: Making a floppy fails?

Marty> On 12/30/1999 10:29 AM dgilbert@velocet.ca David Gilbert wrote:
>> OK.  More ammunition: If I cat together the 3c90x code with the
>> floppyload.bin, I get this: Loading ROM image........  ROM segment
>> 0x1000 length 0x4000 Etherboot/32 version 4.2.11 (GPL) for [3C90X]
>> Probing...[3C90X]No adapter found<sleep>

Marty> Sounds plausible.  Could you send your config options or better
Marty> yet, your eepro100.rom file so we can determine if it is
Marty> something about your system?  I can send you my eepro100.rom
Marty> file as well so you can test it.  Have you tried your floppy on
Marty> any other machines?  This could also be a BIOS issue.

I've put everything online at
http://trooper.velocet.net/~dgilbert/etherboot

... it's a freebsd-port directory, so work/etherboot-<version> is
where the stuff is.  The floppy images I was cutting are .dsk, I
think.

I'm compiling with the standard FreeBSD-ports options... which add ELF
and AOUT support.

Dave.