ROM & FlashCard

Hello, this is my first posting to the list, so forgive me if I am asking a
question that has already been delt with.

I'm wanting to setup a completely diskless Linux Xterminal, and i have an
old ISA ethernet card here with a ROM socket.  What I don't know is what
kind of ROM to use in it.  Under the socket, the silkscreen reads 27C64 on
one side and 27C512 on the other.  Are these numbers associated with valid
ROM chips?

Secondly, I've been considering having a batch of the Flashcard boards made
up professionally...  would anyone be interested in this? I would sell them
at cost.

Thanks for your time,

Hans Johnson