Remote boot Windows 98

Hi,

For those who are interested in remote boot MS Windows, this may not be a
bad news for the weekend :). I have just succeeded in remote booting Windows
98, including IE 4.01, completely diskless! (well, I meant it). I have also
documented the steps for which I have taken. This is the final version (so
far), after several tries.

Please take a look at http://wpkgate.kc.com.my/remoteboot/win98.txt.

Yet there are some issues to be resolved, such as long file number support,
MSClient support,  please share any comment and advice, so that I can add
them to this document.

p.k.wong