Re: Problems with etherboot & NE2000 PCI

Hi Ralph + all listening.

If you have a look at the Etherboot homepage there are some patches
against 4.0pre8 for the eepro100b driver written by myself. As it
happens
I actually have ( according to the box anyhow ) a EtherExpress PRO/100+.
As the saying goes - it works for me , your mileage may vary - but give
it
a try and if it doesn't work I'll see if I can help.

P.S. As Ken has said the patches should be okay against 4.0 ( nothing
seemed
to have changed in this area between 4.0 and 4.0pre8 ) - but I just
haven't
had the time this week to test.

Good Luck,

Andy Coulthurst.