Re: Netbootable image (UU768970)

 ** THE RETURN ADDRESSES ON THIS LETTER HAVE BEEN SET TO PREVENT MAIL **
 ** LOOPS IN THE EVENT YOU ARE RUNNING SOFTWARE WHICH AUTO-REPLIES TO **
 ** INBOUND MAIL.  UUNET WILL NOT SEE ANY REPLY SENT TO THIS LETTER.  **

Dear Customer,

We have received your correspondence regarding trouble ticket UU768970.
Our records on this matter have been updated with this new information,
and any appropriate action will be taken.

Thank you.

				- UUNET Customer Support
				  help@UU.NET

	UUNET Technologies, Inc.        Tel: +1 800 900 0241
	3060 Williams Drive             Fax: +1 703 206 5993
	Fairfax, VA  22031  USA		WWW: http://www.uu.net